Friday, August 7, 2009

How to get FAT in only ONE day ! See Amazing Results !


FIFTH entry ! this entry was supposed to be short, and this was supposed to be typed out last week lol, been in my head for a long time, but now only get to write it out lol

So lets get started ! I personally followed this plan for one day ! You will only need two meals for this day, Breakfast/Lunch and Dinner. Its simple !

But I did not take pictures since It didn't occur to me that it will turn into a blog post lol, so I took these from Google Images, credits to whose ever picture is here lol, if you want me to take it down, do tell me, but sharing is caring right ? XD

Brunch :Bak Kut Teh in the morning ! my family and I had our sinful help of Bak Kut Teh at our usual shop in Klang, Mmm...DELICIOUS despite the amounts of fats in it, but...omg its worth it, since its been so long since I had it, and I couldn't find a picture that can justify the one I had, this is the best I could find, the one I had was simple, without vege, or FCUK (foo chuk, bean curd wraps/skin ?) just the gravy/soup/teh and the meat with a serving of a plate of rice and for if you wanna see better results, add in Yau Char Koey ! ( which we did ).

Quantity : As much as you can eat

Dinner:
Oatmeal Prawns, Mom wanted to try and make this, and I have to say she succeeded ! but oh well, I'm a little biased towards prawns =P, its good ! but the oatmeal was sweet and abit too salty at the times lol hard to describe.

with
Hashbrowns, fry-ready hashbrowns that are readily available in the supermarket, its as good as the ones you get outside, probably because they are from the same source XD

Quantity : have 2 pieces !

Pai Tee, these golden brown fried cups (or better known as top hats), are stuffed with various combinations of mushrooms, lo bak (white radish I think?), fried egg slices/cucumber slices/carrot slices you can mix and match your own. A popular Nyonya delicacy. My mom still has leftovers from the previous session (can't think of a right word XD), so she decided to finish it up.

Quantity : AS MANY AS POSSIBLE

and
A half piece of KFC offered by your brother XD

and last but not least, take a yogurt drink ! and may I suggest Shine Yogurt drink ? its really really good ! but I only tried the Apple Aloe Vera one, and I love it ! do buy it when you have the chance. Love the bottle too ! ^_^
Shine Yogurt Drink

There you go ! thats the whole plan ! and it works ! in no time, you shall look something like this....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHOOSE ONE !

---------------------------------------------------------------
Behind the Scenes
  • Nobody's feelings were hurt during the creation of this blog entry
  • This post was created as a parody to the slimming/buffing up advertisements we have today
  • Apologies to Vernon and Nigel XD hahahahah just joking yah...no hard feelings ! no, you guys are not fat, just wider.
  • Contradictory stuff are fun to do XD
  • This post is actually what the author ate during one of the days last week
  • This plan is guaranteed to work, unless you are Yap Ze Ling, Liow Le Wayne or Soo Thiam Ping.
  • The author is not liable for any circumstances that arise after the plan has been followed
  • And for the record, everything was delicious ! ^_^
Haha, anyway, this entry was playing in my head for awhile now, since we are so influenced by advertisements telling us to be slim, buff, muscular, hourglassly (lol, I'm pretty sure its not in the dictionary) and that would mean you are attractive, so the equation is simple,
Well, that is most probably what the media and slimming business trying to convey to us anyway, and it succeeded ! drilling our heads so that it is socially accepted that the above equation is logical, and is so strongly believed until the conversation below will definitely happen someday

Guy/Girl A : I wanna be fat...I think fats makes me attractive
Guy/Girl B : OMGWTFAREYOUCRAZY ?

that motion "fat is unattractive" is so rampant today that it instills self-guilt in us once we found out we have gained a little weight or our guts have become a lil bigger which then also leads to low self-esteem, and we are trapped in this bubble, forever ? I don't know but its gonna stay for a long time.

So my theory/conclusion is that if right from the beginning of life where society perceives Fat=Attractive and Slim/Hourglassly/Muscular= Unattractive, then there would be gazillions of gain weight plans instead of the slimming plans we have now and guys and girls would be thrilled and can't wait to gain weight and size XD

However, nature makes getting fat easy and getting slim/muscular hard, so is nature telling us that we are on the right track ? that slim is attractive since you'll have to make sacrifices/work hard to stay slim ? Nature rewards those who makes sacrifice ? or..is it the other way round ? Nature makes it easy to gain weight because...we are meant to be like that ? hinting to us that we should think fat= attractive ? cuz its only natural ?

But of course there is a minority who is attracted to the opposite sex who are larger, hinting to us that we are able to have our different tastes, hinting to us that we are capable of thinking otherwise and not be influenced by the media and herd mentality !

But sadly, I have to say I'm in that bubble too for my own body la, I don't mind a lil chubbier future partners though, but of course not overly fat, why ? cuz guess what ?






I'm with the herd. =)

Yup, we are a bunch of contradictory creatures

This post is dedicated to my friends (actually including myself) who thinks the sky is gonna fall when we have expanded a teeny weeny bit. XD

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh and *raises hand* for Nostalgia's sake, I've dug out some old group pics !


CHRISTMAS 2007 ! ( I think ? correct me if I'm wrong)

Love you guys lots !

No comments:

Post a Comment