Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Third Times the Charm ! Stayin Alive !

THIRD POST ! Agent J Reporting in,Haha yo, sorry for the lateness of this post, but oh well, better late than never !

so on 16th July 09, me, Zahra, Ze Ling, Elaine, Shannon and Nigel went to Le Wayne's Turf (Aeon Bukit Tinngi. Klang) for a one day trip. Everyone was hungry when we reached and took the opportunity to scavenge for food in the Jusco supermarket XD the girls bought some sushi related stuff while Nigel and I got the Chicken Karaage (which is actually just fried chicken chunks skewered on a stick), which was...DELICIOUS, dunno why probably coz we were really hungry. But it would have been better if there was a microwave to reheat it, but it was not cold, just warm.

Right after that we went to Greenbox and had a great time XD just check out the pics and a vid below XD
Well...due to a system me and my usual Karaoke gang use...this is the first time I've seen this ! lol

Le Wayne and New Fringe Ze Ling

Nigel Buble






Zahra and Shannon singing Potential Break Up Song ! really catchy


Then, a spur of the moment thingy, we went to watch Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, which......surprisingly, there was no one there to line up for the premiere o_O weird, so we got our tickets pretty fast, good seats too for...8 bucks (Yes, I know its tempting, Agent V and L XD)



Its a decent flick, coz probably I had my expectations low (3,4,5 was quite dissapointing I must add) and Book 6 was considered to be quite boring, so it was pretty entertaining, loved the darker tone and shooting style that was used, some parts were...pretty freaky lol.) so to me, it was one of the better Potter movies that was released so far and since its leading up to the Last Book so naturally its just a movie to set up some big things that are about the happen in the last two movies.

Then we had our dinner at a Japanese restaurant called Kinsahi, had Spider King Ramen which costed my about RM 22 (including tax) but forgotten to take picture lah...aiyoh, but its a whole soft shell crab on top of the ramen (crawling position, legs curled), which made it looked like a spider, hence the name Spider King. The crab was nice ! but since its soup based, it soon got soaking wet and became soft o_O which is still okay la. The soup was so-so, dunno what it tasted like, Zahra said it tasted like peanut lol and Shannon officially has a new word to describe the taste of her soup, she called it "Funky" lol as if the Ramen and the soup would start rapping or something.



Then Nigel took me to Klang and dropped me at SS2, so kind ! lol Thank you Thank you


Oh but something sad happened that day lol, the Voodoo Devil phone strap Ze Ling gave me was missing in action after I came out from the cinema, Sorry Ze Ling ! but it did came of a few times, but those times I noticed la, this time..its really gone T_T probably because the Voodoo Devil is tired of me swinging it around......nah...its probably because I was all cuddled up and changing different positions to keep my self warm from the merciless air conditioning in the cinema....

it was like we were transported to north pole in an instant, and I thought Father Christmas would pop out anytime with his reindeers during the show. But it didn't lah, to make things worse, the film had snowy and windy scenes.....it was designed to torture us. It was the most excruciating experience I had in a cinema, literally shaking, it was the coldest cinema I had been through.

So, uhh I had to find a replacement for the Voodoo Devil, then I remembered Jon Yee gave me souveneirs from his trip to Japan, Dragonball and Pokemon Gashapons or..commonly known to us as...eggs lol


Oozaru's egg !


So I decided to use Oozaru (Big Monkey), and like a newborn baby just out of its shell, it said..


..its meant to be the sound that monkeys make kay ..lol not whatever you are thinking XD

And like every newborn that starts to say something, the first thing mine said was...



o_O
*turns the phone on*

O_O

Oh Well, Voodoo Devil, you will surely be missed XD, good thing Oozaru's color matches the phone


Oh yea, lately I've bought these ! enjoying it thus far, a really good buy this CD is !, lots of his great hits. listening to it right now ! and Love the cover of the Magazine ! Now I'm a Michael Jackson fan ! ^_^

Okay, thats all for now...sorry its a WALL OL TEXT, Agent J signing off !
And we are going out today ! I'll see if we have anything interesting to blog about soon

And Agent V, good job securing Agent L *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment