Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Big 20

Ninth Post ! Its been more than a week since this day happened, Sorry ! I took holidays literally so I've been lazying around and had a little depression period during the holidays, and also partially I'm EXPECTING someone else to update sometime soon. so on September 19th 2009, it was my 20th birthday ! and as usual, it is an excuse to have an expensive dinner and gathering with these kind souls.

aiyak, Zahra not in this pic cuz she taking the picture, replaced by random cashier instead XD !

We went to Rakuzen !

Love this pic !

Never thought of coming here, cuz I always pass by this place and it looked really expensive o_O and sophisticated (?) ...but Voila ! we are here ! Anyway, I'm not gonna write alot on this cuz frankly, the pictures says so much !

It was raining heavily, it should be pretty cold outside, but inside ? we didn't feel anything because we were with the warmest group of people. We were all chatting away, enjoying great food, and best of all, laughing ! We were probably the loudest group around lol

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it seems the party started wayyyy before we stepped into the canggih restaurant (the sliding door was way cool).

Hehe, imagine what happens when we were inside the restaurant, the result ? = MORE PICTURES ! (which is a good thing btw)



The M.F.B
Partial L.A.Bs
This is one great picture of all the girls cept Ze Ling, very nice ! *pweet*

Whoa this Group pic looks really old lol


Honestly, I love all the pics taken by Wei-ling and Le Wayne ! but I'm not gonna put every picture here cuz theres just too many XD, more on Facebook !

Now its FOOD TIME ! by the way, I have to say these are lovely lovely mouth watering pictures, great job in taking them girls ! Be warned, might induce inhuman noises coming out from your stomach area

Chicken Katsu Set (Wei-ling's, Zahra's and Nigel's)

Jess and STP's Unagi Don (OMG its really tasty)

Lovely picture of the Spider Maki ordered by Wei Ling and Zahra
I suppose its soft-shell crab ?

Elaine's Salmon Sashimi Set. (Mmm...delicious)

Its so precious she gotta take a picture with it first ! And how kind of her to offer me a piece of her Salmon, Thank You ! ^_^

Le wayne with her Cha Seo Ba (Cha Soba XD)


My Sakura Seafood Set contains Tuna, Prawn, Scallops, Tamago, Radish ?, Octopus, Some Fish, and Another kind of Fish

OMG, this is just heavenly, the seafood are fresh, very delicious, whats more the rice is great too ! its got sesame seeds, seaweeds and prawn eggs, somehow it rice tasted sweet, LOVE IT ! but its a whopping RM38++. In the end, the total bill was RM409.40 for 12.
Rakuzen is a pretty good place for Japanese food I'd say, if you can look past the price tag. Hmm it seems there were quite alot of Japanese going there to eat too, I'm pretty sure you can take that as a sign of better/more authentic Japanese food, I mean....you don't see Japanese go to Shogun or I dare say probably Jogoya ? I'll find out soon, I'm going there on the 18th ! meanwhile, i'll train to grab Salmon and White Fish Sashimi at a lightning pace.

However, there were some signs of bad service because they messed up our order and that made Shannon and Zahra very very hungry, and you won't like Shanz when she is hungry XD

Smile you're on Candid Camera !


Hahaha nice picture Wei-Ling !

Hahaha So cute la these two !

Unagi Bandit Thiam Ping : I'll come back for you when she is distracted !
Unagi Bandit Jeff : I'll just take you when he is distracted

The eveready spirit still strong ! She is the one who made this pic special ^_^

Ze Ling : *Phew* finally finished everything !

LOL, She must be really hungry and couldn't stand the wait lol
damn funny !

*Stomach is growling*
Shanz : Will she offer me some of her Cha Seo Ba ?
Le Wayne : *slurpp*

Shanz : the...the...the.. last...strand....
Le Wayne : *slurpp*

The End

Then they got me something ! A Camel Active Leather wallet ! that comes with a cool box, just what I need, they must have seen my sad tearing apart wallet and decided to make me let it go XD. Thank you Nigel for going all the way to Pyramid and Choosing this for me ! I really like it alot ! but now I gotta carry my coins somewhere. Other than that, its Sexay !

Yup thats all ! Thank you everyone for making that night so special !

Ze Ling, Zahra - Thank you for organizing this wonderful night !

Zahra - Thanks for the hug ! That was so sweet of you ! everyone should have you as role model XD

Wei Ling, Le Wayne - Thank you for the Great Pictures !

Nigel - For getting that wallet and going beyong the call of duty to pick Shanz up!

Eugene - Thanks for coming all the way to celebrate with us dude !

Shanz - Thank you to Shanz for coming all the way from the Gym all tired and waited so long for the food !

Reuben - Thanks for coming ! nevermind that you're late, but you came !

Elaine - Thank you for overdre...I mean for dressing up and attending eventhough you're not feeling well and that Salmon of course lol ! XD

Angelyn - Thank you for coming all the way to the other side of the table to talk and take pictures with me !

Jessica, STP - Thank you for getting High inside the car and provide laughter XD

And of course Everyone for the great great great company ! ^_^

Whoa, a decent picture !

Yeah.. Right ^_^ L

No comments:

Post a Comment